6455 E. 56th Avenue, Commerce City CO 80022
Materials Testing Services:
• Soil, Concrete and Asphalt Testing
• Masonry, Grout and Mortar Testing
• Cement, Fly Ash & Lime Treated Soils Testing
• Proof-Roll Observations
• Post Tension and Grout Testing
• Drilled Shaft Installation Observation
• Driven Pile Installation Observation
• Excavation Observation
• Paving and Civil Inspections
• Reinforcement and Structural Steel Observation
• Quality Control/Quality Assurance Program
• Laboratory Studies
Our field staff is cross-trained and certified in soils testing, concrete testing and asphalt testing.
• Troxler/Nuclear Safety
• NICET Levels I & II
Laboratory personnel are trained by experienced supervisors and are proficient in testing procedures, instrumentation operation and data reduction.
Our quality assurance and quality control services (QA/QC) provide our clients confidence that their project is constructed in accordance with contract documents.
Our QA/QC staff provides materials testing and construction observation as a third part representative to help maintain a high level of quality that design and build teams desire and insist upon.