Our staff routinely provides construction observation, materials testing, inspections and construction management for transportation, buildings, dams and infrastructure projects of varying size and complexity.
QUALITY ASSURANCE/ QUALITY MANAGEMENT (QA/QC) PROGRAMS
When the specification requires a Contractor Quality Assurance or Quality Control Program, VINE assists the Contractor establish, provide, and maintain an effective QA/QC Program that details the methods and procedures that will be taken to assure that all materials and completed construction required by the contract conform to contract plans, technical specifications and other requirements, whether manufactured by the Contractor, or procured from subcontractors or vendors.
VINE performs the following requirements:
- Assist Contractor in creating project specific QA/QC Plan
- Perform QA/QC Inspection and Testing of all items of work required by the Technical Plans and Specifications.
- Documentation of QA/QC activities as required by the Technical Plans and Specifications, including records of all inspections and tests that are performed, corrective action and non-conformance items
- Provide QA/QC accredited laboratory testing with our in-house AASHTO, CCRL, AMRL accredited laboratory and mobile laboratories.
QUALITY ASSURANCE/ QUALITY MANAGEMENT (QA/QC) PERSONNEL
Our QA/QC Staff consists of the following:
- Program Administrators, including Quality Construction Manager
- Professional Engineers
- Materials Technicians
- Laboratory Technicians
QUALITY ASSURANCE/ QUALITY MANAGEMENT, TESTING & INSPECTION (QA/QC) EXPERIENCE:
- C-470 Design Build, Colorado Department of Transportation
- South Terminal Enabling Project (Including newly constructed 500 Room Westin Hotel)
- Denver International Airport/City & County of Denver
- Complex Pavement Rehabilitation of Taxiway 17R-35L, Denver International Airport/City & County of Denver
- Complex Pavement Rehabilitation of Taxiway 17L 35 R, Denver International Airport/City & County of Denver
- Annual Landside Pavement Rehabilitation, Denver International Airport/City & County of Denver
- Annual Pavement Roadway Repairs, Denver International Airport/City & County of Denver
- Peak Season Shoulder Rehabilitation, Colorado Department of Transportation
- SH 119 Resurfacing, County Line Road to I-25, Colorado Department of Transportation
- SH 60 Resurfacing, US 287 to Milliken, Colorado Department of Transportation